- Research Postgraduate Students
- Prospective research postgraduate students in the coming academic year can refer to the websites of Education Faculty and Graduate School to learn more about Ph.D. and M.Phil. application procedures at The University of Hong Kong. For supervision enquiries, please email Dr. Anthony Kong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student volunteers
- Students who are interested in volunteering in the ART Lab will work closely with our in-house researchers and speech therapists on large-scale projects involving assessment and/or intervention of Chinese speakers with aphasia in Hong Kong. Successful applicants will be trained on developing assessment materials, conducting aphasia testing and data coding, as well as assessment and intervention experiments. For enquiries, please email email@example.com.
- HKU Gallant Ho Experiential Learning Project
- Laidlaw Undergraduate Research and Leadership Programme 2021-22, HKU Horizons:
- Yannis Yan-Ling Cheng (Summer 2022). “Examining discourse deficits in speakers with acquired communication disorders and proposing expressive arts therapy in traumatic brain injury recovery”